The Westfield Forum des Images is a City of Paris cultural institution celebrating the art of cinematography in all its forms, a unique place to exchange ideas and enthusiasms (encounters, Master Classes, cinema classes) recognised by professionals and strongly supported by the public: 5 cinemas, 2000 film screenings each year, at least 4 screenings per day 6 days a week, 4 thematic cycles and more than 20 festivals and events every year, 9000 digitised films, 350 invited guests from around the world, 1 bar and restaurant, etc. right in the middle of the most cinema-loving city in the world!
- Tuesday· From 2:00 PM to 6:30 PM
- Wednesday· From 2:00 PM to 6:30 PM
- Thursday· From 2:00 PM to 6:30 PM
- Friday· From 2:00 PM to 6:30 PM
- Saturday· From 2:00 PM to 6:30 PM
- Sunday· From 2:00 PM to 6:30 PM